Thursday, February 12, 2009

Carolina 101 - Dook 87

I don't know if my Aunt Mary Ellen, my Uncle Ben, and their heathen dookie children (miss you guys) check this blog at all, but just in case they do:

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices
Ringing clear and true.
Singing Carolina's praises.
Shouting N-C-U.

Hail to the brightest star of all
Clear its radiance shine
Carolina priceless gem.
Receive all praises thine.

I'm a Tar Heel born, I'm a Tar Heel bred.
And when I die, I'm a Tar Heel dead.
So it's rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
Rah-rah, Car'lina-'lina!
Rah-rah, Car'lina-Rah, rah, rah!

GO TO HELL DOOK!

Definitely woke up at 3 AM just to follow the score of this game. Tyler Hansbrough and Long Island's own Danny Green are undefeated at Cameron Indoor Stadium. God Bless America.

That one was for Gizmo.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

:)

AUNT MARYELLEN said...

Hey Jim, yes we do read your blog and we keep our heathen dookie children up to date on their big cousins adventure. And yes they will once again be traveling to Duke this summer for another week of basketball camp with Coach K. Sorry, but they LOVE that place. We are very proud of you and all the great things you are doing. We think of you often and really miss you at the family gatherings. You know how much fun they can be.... Keep up the good work We love you and GO DUKE..oops sorry.