Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks for all your responses!

I've gotten some overwhelming response about my shoe drive idea. Let me make it clear that the whole thing is in the earliest stages of planning and I haven't run it past administration at all. So please don't start sending me packages of old sneakers just yet. I should know more and be more organized around New Years after I sit down and speak with PC administrators.

Thanks again for all the input, and I'll absolutely keep you all posted as to how everything progresses.


3 comments:

knight490 said...

i've actually started stockpiling hundreds and hundreds of shoes, but you can't have them. i'm going to build a statue of myself made exclusively of sneakers, then i'm going to take pictures of it and send it to all your students and say "HA!"

dabjrb said...

I really, really miss you.

Love, Mom

Alexandra said...

Hi Jim! I miss you and hope you're doing well! You're amazing :)

Alex Wahlert