Saturday, July 19, 2008

This is Jim wearing a dress.

I don't think I could make the title any more straight forward. Here's a picture of me in my first pagne. It's just a simple chemise. Basically like an oxford shirt. And HERE is a picture of me in my first bubu. This one is only like a 3/4 length bubu (basically just about my knees) and it comes with a pair of pajama-style pants. Next week I'm going to get a full length bubu (think a gown down to the floor).

I'll do a full length post tomorrow or the next day. I have a lot of lesson planning to do before then.

PS - User poll: let my hair continue to grow out and look even MORE ridiculous, or just buzz it all the hell off?

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Oh man, if you weren't all the way across the Atlantic I would hit on you so bad in that thing.

cmox said...

Hey Bubu! Love the dress . . . I think a mini would suit you better though, you have great legs! show 'em off :) . . . As your Aunt you know I want you to shave your head, little bugs can't live it in then :) . . . as for the Dark Knight, I skipped opening weekend because I hate crowds but plan on going this week. Will give a spoiler free review. I read one review that said "The Dark Knight is like Seven, but with a cape" Not sure what I think of that -- I loved Seven but we'll see.

Going to Topsail on Friday will begin my Cormac McCarthy books then, expect a review upon my return.

Love ya,

Aunt Crissy